Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment Parks & Wildlife Service Operations
DPIPWE is committed to investing in its people to ensure a sustainable and successful organisation through a positive workplace culture and highly capable employees. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace and understand the importance of flexible working arrangements. Talk to us about what flexibility could look like for you.
Hours per fortnight
76.0 hours per fortnight (minimum 60.8 hours, by negotiation)
Period of Appointment
From commencement of the opening of the snow season, until 22 September 2020
Assist the Ranger in managing, maintaining and protecting land and assets within the Tamar Field Centre; specifically Ben Lomond National Park and Ski Fields development area.
- Current accreditation from, and registration with the Australian Ski Patrol Association (ASPA).
- Working with vulnerable persons check as required under the Work with Vulnerable People Act 2013
- Desirable Requirements
- A current driver’s licence.
- Advanced Emergency Care accreditation including current certification to administer Penthrane or Internox.
- Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
How to apply
To apply, please provide a Short Form Application which is a 1-2 page covering letter outlining your experience, skills and knowledge as they relate to the Statement of Duties, and a copy of your current Resumé/CV.
Please note that we do not require a separate statement addressing the selection criteria.
If you are unable to submit your application online, please contact DPIPWE Recruitment on (03) 6165 3025.
For more information on the position please contact:
Parks & Reserves Manager (Central North)
(03) 6777 2212