About the business
The Stables Resort Perisher is a premium accommodation located in the heart of the Perisher Ranges. Only a few hundred metres from the first chair lift and across from the cross country ski track, we are amongst the the hustle and bustle of what Perisher Valley offers.
About the role
We are looking for a chef who has experience working within a busy restaurant environment.
- Preparing food for guests
- Cooking food to order during service
- Contributing to guest experience to ensure our reputation and our mission to provide an outstanding customer experience are upheld.
- Managing stock
- Liaising with restaurant supervisor and manager to ensure correct levels of stock are ordered.
- Daily running and upkeep of The Stables Resort Perisher Kitchen.
- General maintenance of the Kitchen.
- Cleaning and upkeep of kitchen.
- Liaising with upper management to ensure the smooth running of the Restaurant.
Benefits and perks
Have the opportunity to live on the mountain and experience what Perisher Valley has to offer during winter.
Be part of a team that is passionate about providing a wonderful on the snow experience for their guests.
On site share accommodation
Skills and experience
- Hospitality experience working as a chef or cook is a must.
- Must have strong communication skills, a can do attitude and the ability to work well under pressure.
This position starts on the 26th of June.